- The higher the trail the steeper it grows
- Ten thousand tiers of dangerous cliffs
- The stone bridge is slippery with green moss
- Cloud after cloud keeps flying by
- Waterfalls hang like ribbons of silk
- The moon shines down on a bright pool
- I climb the highest peak once more
- To wait where the lone crane flies
- -Han-Shan (in Japanese Kanzen)
- The monk poet from the Tang dynasty (600-900AD). His works were originally left written on the rocks and cliffs of his mountain home. I love that.
Cold Mountain Poems
20 Sep This entry was published on September 20, 2012 at 10:56 am and is filed under Uncategorized.